Upgrade Your Graphics Drivers To Use Hardware WebGL And Acceleration
Firefox plus some plugins use your images cards to help increase the display of web content. Graphic cards are also used by advanced web features like WebGL. To fix problems with these features or to take advantage of them, you may need to update your graphics card drivers. This informative article describes how to do that. Some recent graphics driver versions are made available as an optional update from the Windows Update feature. 1. Click , select All programs, then select Windows Update to open up the Windows Update website. 2. Update ActiveX handles if prompted.
3. Click Custom and wait around until it is done searching. 4. Select “Hardware, Optional” on the left pane. 5. Search updates with your graphics card manufacturer name (probably Intel, AMD/ATI or NVIDIA) in the title. 6. If you discover some, check the latest one and click “Review and install updates”. 7. Click Install Updates. 8. Wait until revise is installed.
When prompted, restart your computer. 1. Click , choose All programs, select Home windows Update to open the Home windows Upgrade screen then. 2. Click on the “Look for updates” web page link on the remaining pane and wait until it is done searching. 3. If there are optional updates available, click “optional improvements are available”.
Windows Vista: The View available updates panel will open. Windows 7: The Select updates you want to install panel will open up. 1. Search improvements with your images card manufacturer name (probably Intel, AMD/ATI or NVIDIA) in the title. 2. If you discover some, check the latest one and click OK to close the View available updates -panel. 3. Click Install improvements.
- Hierarchical website navigation
- Which of the following is the utmost number of devices linked per IEEE1394 controller
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Archive apps/mass media to archive repository
- If Search Is Important, Add it to the Header
4. Wait until update is installed. When prompted, restart your personal computer. 1. Right away Screen, click the Desktop tile. The Desktop view will open up. 2. From your Desktop, hover in the low right-hand corner to gain access to the Charms. 3. Select Control Panel from the Settings charm. The Control Panel screen will open.
4. In the Control Panel window, select System and Security. 5. Select Windows Update to open the Windows Update window. 6. Click the “Look for updates” web page link on the remaining pane and wait until it is performed searching. 7. If there are optional improvements available, click “optional updates are available”. The Select improvements you want to set up panel shall open up. 8. Search updates with your images card producer name (probably Intel, AMD/ATI or NVIDIA) in the name. 9. If you find some, check the latest one and click Install to close the View available updates panel. 10. Wait until upgrade is installed.